If you are in Southern California and want to pick your Jasen's Customs order up directly, you can now do that! Here's the rules:
1. You must use the coupon code: "socalpickup" on check out. This will remove the SHIPPING fee but NOT the HANDLING FEE. Sorry, but there is NO EXCEPTION to the handling fees. There are still expenses associated with pick up.
2. All items must be in the SoCal warehouse. This is limited to Panzer Fight Sticks, Pro cables, Pro cable Kits, and Brook Fight Boards (UFB/PS4+). You can tell which are in SoCal due to the marking on the shipping timeline on each product. See below:
3. If you have items that you'd like to order that are in both the SoCal and Florida Shipping Locations, it's best to make two separate orders so you can choose pick up for those in SoCal.
4. You must go to the www.ArcadeShock.com location during their normal business hours. They regularly update their hours on both Facebook and Twitter. They are typically open/available between 1300-1900. They are located here: http://bit.ly/2zGnOlB
5. Ensure you bring your ID and your receipt (digital is fine) so that the ArcadeShock staff can properly distribute local pickups.
6. Please don't ask to build your stick at the shop. They have limited room and resources to allow you to do this. If you want one assembled, please order it from the site with a build out included.
7. For Kits, Cables, etc. pick up the next day or even same day is likely OK. Please check with the crew first. For fully assembled Panzer Fight Sticks, they do not get built until the SATURDAY following your purchase date at the earliest. Check with me before arranging a fully built Panzer Pick up.
8. Finally, support ArcadeShock and pick up some buttons, a lever, or some other sweet merch while you are at the shop!