The optional lever wiring adapter offered with the Panzer Fight Stick 3i Kit allows you to adapt the included 5-pin wiring (used on common levers such as the Sanwa JLF, Hori Hayabusa, and various Seimitsu levers) to a set of .187" quick disconnects for use on Korean levers by Crown, Myoungshun, and even some Japanese levers that use direct micro-switch connections instead of the single 5 pin connector. It simply attaches to the included 5 pin connector and converts it to a series of quick disconnects that you can plug directly into the micro-switches on your lever. See the graphic below for more information.
Articles in this section
- Buying a pre-built Panzer Fight Stick - Build Out + Kits explained.
- Brook Universal Fighting Board and PS4+ Simultaneous Opposite Cardinal Direction (SOCD) Cleaner
- Panzer Fight Stick Kit Options Explained
- When's more of the Panzer Fight Stick [3i/Hitbox] coming?
- Panzer Fight Stick 3, 3i Art Template
- Panzer Fight Stick 3 Unity Mount Compatibility
- What is the Lever Wiring Adapter? Do I need it?
- Why is my Plexi Light Blue? I wanted CLEAR!
- Where are White Sandtex, Red Sandtex, and Blue Sandtex Panzer Fight Sticks?
- Does the Panzer Fight Stick 3 come with the Brook Universal Fighting Board?